By translating the customers' needs into advanced technology solutions, ABAX unlocks company data potential.
ABAX is one of the largest telematics companies in Europe with solutions for mileage claim, tool tracking, and equipment control with over 500 000 tracked units all over the world. In 2020 ABAX started a journey expanding into developing mobility data solutions entering new verticals like insurance and leasing being the preferred mobility data provider for the B2B industry on a wider scale. ABAX solutions help our customers run their businesses smarter and more sustainable, making it easy to improve efficiency, comply with legislation, and increase profitability.
We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Customer-centric, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
ABAX is currently strengthening our Platform Team. As a Senior .NET Software Engineer in ABAX, you will grow into a leading role in the further development of the products within a full stack development team. You will work from within our Tech centre in Gdansk with your local colleagues and on remote with your colleagues in Norway and our external development partners. You will work in a fully agile team and align with your peers continuously. By cooperating closely with the Product Owner and team UX Engineer you will make sure you understand the vision for the product, the clients and the market needs. Further, you will work with your Team Lead, who will help you with your personal and professional development using ABAX's internal system for personal/professional development.
- Implement new product requirements and make sure they fit into the excisting software design or propose necessary changes to ensure the compatibility
- Work closely together with Product Owners in finding the most useful solution for our customers and market needs
- Keep the solutions lightweight and cloud-ready for our SaaS offerings, in close cooperation with our Chief Architect
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams whose software assets you need to integrate into the products
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. Further, we can offer you flexible working hours as well as a competitive salary. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
We use well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed over the last 10 years. ABAX has full ownership of all our technology areas and all development (hardware, software and firmware) is done inhouse. This makes ABAX a unique, exciting and challenging place to work!
Other benefits include
- Competitive salary
- Development budget
- 10% work time dedicated to learning
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Bi-yearly kickoffs
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Multisport sports membership
- PPE Pension Plan
- Beautiful new office on the 31st floor of Olivia Business Centre
Required skills and qualifications
- +5 years of experience as C# developer with .NET Core as a target as a target for the Senior role (+4 for Mid)
- Familiarity and/or practical experience (preferred) with BDD, TDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing and especially DDD.
- Good experience working with distributed software architecture and messaging technologies like RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and how to work with HTTP-based API’s, including REST based ones and GRPC.
- Practical experience with a wide range of storage technologies from EventStore and MongoDB to SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity and/or practical experience with frontend technologies like Vue, TypeScript, Angular and React is a plus.
- DevOps mindset capable of handling automation and build maintenance aiming for continuous delivery and deployment using Docker, GitLab, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
We are looking for a person who familiarize them self in our four values: Enthusiastic, Innovative, Customer-centric and Sustainable. As a person we believe that you are detail oriented, have deep analytical skills and always look for ways to work smarter. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expect to be challenged, always look for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance. Hunger for personal development is something we greatly appreciate in our employees.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Gdańsk