ABAX is one of the largest telematic companies in Europe with high-quality software and hardware developed in-house. Our services help customers stay up to date, become more efficient and save money through world-class SaaS (Software as a Service). We have built a fully integrated software platform which can be adapted to the innovative services of the future. Our hardware and software are easy to install and intuitive to use. We have grown from being a vehicle tracking company covering mileage claims to becoming a leading SaaS provider, offering management solutions for all moving company assets such as vehicles, machinery, equipment, and tools.
For people with the right attitude who want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Customer-centric, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
Would you like to be part of one of the most influential contributors in the future of telematics? ABAX is growing and to support this growth we are now looking for a self-driven, strategic senior resource for our Key Account department in Sweden. The role as Key Account Manger will be part of the global key account organization that develop and manage our largest accounts. As one of our Key Account Managers in Sweden you will be responsible for a portfolio to develop and nurture together with the rest of the Large account department.
- Structured and strategically manage and grow your portfolio
- Together with the large account team, map out and develop business opportunities
- Bring new thoughts to the Large Account Organization and ABAX in general
- Handle complex support cases
- Have the ability and mindset to use support cases as business opportunities
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. Further, we can offer you flexible working hours as well as a competitive salary.
Other benefits include
- Competitive salary and bonus model
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Wellness contribution (friskvård) 5000 SEK
- Accommodating office space
- Occasional remote work available
- A central position in a growing company with great opportunities for growth and development for the right person
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor/Master degree in relevant area or equivalent experience
- Senior experience in managing and developing larger accounts
- Strong written, verbal and presentation capabilities in Swedish and English since both languages are spoken and written on a daily basis
- Computer literate with a good working ability in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our four values: enthusiastic, customer-centric, innovative and sustainable. We believe that you are highly result-oriented, well-organized and have a good ability in prioritizing your tasks. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expects to be challenged, always looking for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm or Västerås, Sweden (Working remotely 2-3 days/week is possible)