ABAX is the second-largest telematics company and one of the largest IoT companies in Europe. Telematics is the art of connecting mobile and distributed assets and is one of the fastest-growing IoT segments. We develop our own line of hardware, firmware and software; tied together in an open platform that allows other sensors to connect and collect data through the ABAX Global Network. ABAX provides an innovative end-to-end platform to support digitalization and automation for our customers. Hosted and born in the cloud, we are always available.
We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Innovative, Customer-centric and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
Would you like to be part of one of the most influential contributors in the future of telematics? ABAX is expanding the sales team and we are now looking for a booker direct sales. In this role you will be responsible for exploring the Belgium market and booking meetings for the sales team. You will play a very important role in finding new customers for ABAX and keep developing our portfolio together with the sellers.
- To prospect
- Book quality meetings by phone with decision makers in accordance with departments standards and individual goals
- Work closely with your sales colleagues to ensure that new customers are introduced to ABAX the best possible way
- Through new leads and prospecting build up a pipeline of potential customers that secures our annual budgets for new customers and subscriptions
- Active use of our reporting tools, CRM system and sales training tools
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. Further, we can offer you flexible working hours as well as a competitive salary. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
We use well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed over the last 10 years. ABAX has full ownership of all our technology areas and all development (hardware, software and firmware) is done inhouse. This makes ABAX a unique, exciting and challenging place to work!
Other benefits include
- Onboarding through ABAX School where you will learn more about our organization, vision, mission and product
- Competitive salary including a commission structure
- Accommodating office space
- Biyearly kickoffsGood working conditions (pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone)
Required skills and qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience from new sales with a good business understanding in B2B
- Excellent verbal communication skills (written and verbally) in Dutch and French since both languages are used on a daily basis
- Good communication skills in English since this is our corporate language
- Ability to communicate at multi-levels and across industries
- Experience within SaaS and telematics
- Experience with IoT and direct sales as well as industry knowledge
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our four values: enthusiastic, innovative, customer-centric and sustainable. We believe that you are result-oriented, disciplined and always focus on delivering high quality with a positive mindset every day. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expects to be challenged, always looking for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Diegem