ABAX is the second-largest telematics company and one of the largest IoT companies in Europe. Telematics is the art of connecting mobile and distributed assets and is one of the fastest-growing IoT segments. We develop our own line of hardware, firmware and software; tied together in an open platform that allows other sensors to connect and collect data through the ABAX Global Network. ABAX provides an innovative end-to-end platform to support digitalization and automation for our customers. Hosted and born in the cloud, we are always available.
For people with the right attitude who want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
ABAX are looking for a proactive and independent Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for ABAX Norway and Denmark. This will include creating and implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy in cooperation with Commercial Director and Program Director. In this role you will have the overall marketing responsibilities for the Norwegian and Danish markets (new sales, existing portfolio and partnership). Furthermore, you will be part of an international marketing team and you will report directly to the Marketing Director.
- Create and own the local marketing strategy in collaboration with Program & Commercial Directors.
- Keep track of industry and competitive trends for the local markets.
- Maintain our market share and identify segments to create growth.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make relevant analysis and actions
- Initiate new and innovative digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute country marketing plans, that may include digital marketing, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and content.
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
We use well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed over the last 10 years. ABAX has full ownership of all our technology areas and all development (hardware, software and firmware) is done inhouse. This makes ABAX a unique, exciting and challenging place to work!
Other benefits include
- Introduction through ABAX School
- Competitive salary
- Accomodating office space
- Flexible working hours
- Bi-yearly kickoffs
- Private healthcare and insurance
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field
- Experience in a similar B2B marketing role.
- Documented experience in implementation of inbound marketing programs, after market programs and multi-channel marketing
- Strong proven analytical skills and experience to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Knowledge of various digital media channels, best practices, and relevant campaign tactics
- Solid understanding of SEO, Google analytics, Google AdWords, Hubspot and CMS.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies within digital marketing
- Experience from SaaS industry
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our three values: enthusiastic, innovative and sustainable. We believe that you are creative, have strong analytical skills and have a good ability in prioritizing your tasks during busy times with short deadlines. Furthermore, we believe that you have great communication and negotiation skills to present marketing strategy, tactics and activity plans. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expects to be challenged, always looking for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Larvik, Norway