ABAX is the second-largest telematics company and one of the largest IoT companies in Europe. Telematics is the art of connecting mobile and distributed assets and is one of the fastest-growing IoT segments. We develop our own line of hardware, firmware and software; tied together in an open platform that allows other sensors to connect and collect data through the ABAX Global Network. ABAX provides an innovative end-to-end platform to support digitalization and automation for our customers. Hosted and born in the cloud, we are always available.
For people with the right attitude who want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
Would you like to be part of one of the most influential contributors in the future of telematics? ABAX needs an extra set of hands to support the finance value chain. As Finance Operations Consultant in ABAX you will be a vital part of the finance operations value chain, in close collaboration with other departments in ABAX. In this role you will be working towards our Swedish customers, but you can choose to work from either our HQ in Larvik, Norway or from our office in Västerås, Sweden.
- Invoicing in our ERP-system
- Ensure that we at any time have an updated accounts receivable
- Register/handling tickets in our CRM-system
- Maintain customer base in all systems
- Issue reminders to overdue customers
- Follow-up on our internal processes and procedures
- Communication with debt collection agencies
- Outbound calls to overdue customers according to reminder procedures
- Handle inbound calls and act, process and resolve the inquiry
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. Further, we can offer you flexible working hours as well as a competitive salary. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
We use well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed over the last 10 years. ABAX has full ownership of all our technology areas and all development (hardware, software and firmware) is done inhouse. This makes ABAX a unique, exciting and challenging place to work!
Other benefits include
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Onboarding through ABAX School where you will learn more about our organization, vision, mission and products
- Accommodating office spaces
- Bi-yearly kickoffs
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor in Economics or equivalent experience from a similar role
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in Swedish since this language is used on a daily basis
- Strong written and verbal skillls in English since this is our corporate language
- Experience from project management
- Computer literate with a good working ability in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Knowledge in ERP-system, preferabley MS Dynamics Business Central
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our three values: enthusiastic, innovative, and sustainable. We believe that you are well-organized, have deep analytical skills and have a good ability in prioritizing your tasks. Furthermore, we believe that enjoy to work in a fast-paced organization and in a variation of projects. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Larvik, Norway or Västerås, Sweden
- Our recruitment process: We use recruitment tests in all of our recruitment processes to ensure an unbiased and fair assessment.