ABAX is one of the largest telematic companies in Europe with high-quality software and hardware developed in-house. Our services help customers stay up to date, become more efficient and save money through world-class SaaS (Software as a Service). We have built a fully integrated software platform which can be adapted to the innovative services of the future. Our hardware and software are easy to install and intuitive to use. We have grown from being a vehicle tracking company covering mileage claims to becoming a leading SaaS provider, offering management solutions for all moving company assets such as vehicles, machinery, equipment, and tools.
We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Innovative, Customer-Centric and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
Would you like to be part of one of the most influential contributors in the future of telematics? ABAX Netherlands is looking for another colleague to join the customer support team. As a customer support agent your main responsibility is to provide support and appropriate solutions to customer queries within technical, taxation, usage and general customer relations issues.
- Manage large amount of incoming calls, emails and web/chat, according to ABAX standards.
- Provide support and appropriate solutions to customer queries within technical, taxation, usage and general customer relations issues.
- Follow each customer query up until completion.
- Record customer interactions by entering and verifying information by using the right method and systems.
- Maintain the company’s database in systems applicable.
- Communicate with, assist, and build sustainable and good relations with other departments.
- Pro-active activities towards existing customer database
- Go the extra mile to engage and follow up customers.
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
Other benefits include
- Onboarding through ABAX School where you will learn more about our organization, vision, mission and product.
- Accommodating office space
- Biyearly kickoffs
- Good working conditions (pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone)
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills in Dutch since the language is used on a daily basis
- Good communication skills in English since this is our corporate language
- Previous experience in a similar role
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our four values: enthusiastic, innovative, customer-centric and sustainable. We believe that you are well-organized, communicative and have a good ability in prioritizing your tasks. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Diemen
- Our recruitment process: We use recruitment tests in all of our recruitment processes to ensure an unbiased and fair assessment.
- Please send in your application in English.