ABAX is one of the largest telematic companies in Europe with high-quality software and hardware developed in-house. Our services help customers stay up to date, become more efficient and save money through world-class SaaS (Software as a Service). We have built a fully integrated software platform which can be adapted to the innovative services of the future. Our hardware and software are easy to install and intuitive to use. We have grown from being a vehicle tracking company covering mileage claims to becoming a leading SaaS provider, offering management solutions for all moving company assets such as vehicles, machinery, equipment, and tools.
We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Innovative, Customer-Centric and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
Would you like to be part of one of the most influential contributors in the future of telematics? ABAX is growing and to support our growth further we are now looking for a self-driven and strategic resource for our Key Account department at our office in Peterborough. In this role you will be a part of the global key account organization that develop and manage our largest accounts. As Key Account Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities together with the rest of the large account department.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts
- Understand the ABAX Solutions and how they can solve problems within Key Accounts in the UK
- Identifying and developing new customers
- Work with the Program Director to deliver new Key Accounts within the pilot sectors of Leasing, Insurance, Finance and Vehicle SMR
- Up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills.We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
Other benefits include
- Competitive salary and bonus model - base salary up to £40K DOE and OTE up to £60 - 80K (depending on achievements)
- Accommodating office space
- A central position in a growing company with future opportunities for the right person
- Private healthcare and insurance
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor/Master degree in relevant area or equivalent experience
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in English
- Experience in developing business opportunities with larger accounts and delivering client-focused solutions
- Computer literate with a good working ability in CRM systems, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience within SaaS, leasing, services sales or other similar business
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our four values: enthusiastic, innovative, customer-centric and sustainable. We believe that you are well-organized, goal-oriented and a hands-on problem solver. Furthermore, we believe that you are analytical and can draw inference from data. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expects to be challenged, always looking for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Peterborough