QA Automation Engineer to ABAX Poland
ABAX is currently strengthening our Mobile team! Our main responsibility is to deliver user-friendly, high quality apps for the iOS and Android platform.
As a QA Automation engineer in the Mobile team you will work closely with the team to obtain a high level of QA automation. You will also collaborate with other QAs and product teams to develop and automate all tests.
Join the team. Build the future!
- Collaborate with the QA team to implement automated testing and tooling solutions
- Triage manual test cases for the most urgent automation candidates within team projects
- Define and promote test automation best practices, standards and processes
- Perform code reviews of test scripts
- Define and perform load testing and ensure proper monitoring of performance.
- Take responsibility to ensure that the team collectively takes responsibility for fixing failed tests and issues with the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Ensure the release of high-quality software while actively reducing our cycle time
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. We use well-proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed over the last 10 years. In ABAX you will be working with an exciting mix of new technologies in a highly scaled IoT ecosystem. Our technology and solutions span hardware, firmware, software and mobile, as a QA Engineer you will be working across these different technology domains. ABAX has full ownership of all our technology areas and all development (Hardware, Software, Firmware and Mobile) is done inhouse. This makes ABAX a unique, exciting and challenging place to work!
Other benefits include
- Competitive salary
- Development budget
- 10% work time dedicated to learning
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Bi-yearly kickoffs
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Multisport sports membership
- PPE Pension Plan
- Beautiful new office on the 31st floor of Olivia Business Centre
Required skills and qualifications
- Mobile test frameworks (Like Appium or similar)
- Mobile testing experience (manual & automated) (iOS & Android)
- Writing automated tests
- Test automation (any platform, any language – C#, Ruby, Python, Java… it’s all good)
- Structured (smoke and regression) and exploratory testing
- Challenging scope requirements
- Configuring Continuous Integration environments and supporting Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Integration / Deployment (GitLab or similar)
- REST Web Services and HTTP
- Developing systems for both high availability and scalability
- XCode/Android studio knowledge preferable
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our four values: enthusiastic, customer-centric, innovative, and sustainable. We believe that you are analytical, detail oriented and curious. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expects to be challenged, always looking for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Gdansk
By translating the customers' needs into advanced technology solutions, ABAX unlocks company data potential.
ABAX is one of the largest telematics companies in Europe with solutions for mileage claim, tool tracking, and equipment control with over 500 000 tracked units all over the world. In 2020 ABAX started a journey expanding into developing mobility data solutions entering new verticals like insurance and leasing being the preferred mobility data provider for the B2B industry on a wider scale. ABAX solutions help our customers run their businesses smarter and more sustainable, making it easy to improve efficiency, comply with legislation, and increase profitability.
We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Customer-centric, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
- QA Engineer
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
🏢 Accommodating office spacesWe want to make it easy for you to enjoy your working time. We provide you with spacious collaboration spaces and in some of our offices we also offer a cafeteria as well as relaxation spaces.
🤝Pension & HealthcareWorking for ABAX, we ensure that you are provided for.
📘 On-the-job-training and internal development programsYour growth is our growth! That is why we invest in our people.
💙Team building eventsWe facilitate after-works, hackathons and team building events for you and your colleagues. This includes twice a year kickoffs with the whole company as well as team campaigns.
ABAX delivers business value through data-driven insights and strives to find new ways for the customer to utilize data to benefit their businesses, society and the environment.
The ABAX SaaS is the basis for future sustainable solutions and business opportunities that will benefit customers across many different industries, society, and the environment.
Our mission is to enable business value from connected mobility data.
QA Automation Engineer to ABAX Poland
Loading application form