Finance Operations - Credit Control to ABAX NE
ABAX is looking for another Finance Operations Coordinator to join our team in the Netherlands. In this role, you will record bank receipts on the accounting system daily, allocating payments and updating the aged debt. You will be calling customers daily to get payment for overdue invoices and dealing with incoming queries via phone/email. You will work closely with other departments resolving problems, issuing credits and invoices and dealing with external debt collection agencies.
- Chasing debt mainly via telephone with follow up emails and letters to facilitate high level cash flow
- Set customers up on Direct Debit
- Invoicing and credit memos
- Follow-up on our internal processes and procedures
- Communication with debt collection agencies
- Handle inbound calls; investigate and resolve customer queries, disputes and issues
- Daily banking and allocation of payments onto the system
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
Other benefits include
- Onboarding through ABAX School where you will learn more about our organization, vision, mission and products
- Accommodating office spaces
- Biyearly kickoffs
- Good working conditions (pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone)
- Healthcare and life cover
Required skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and oral since the language is spoken with customers on a daily basis
- Experience with high volume transactions
- Highly proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our four values: enthusiastic, customer-centric, innovative, and sustainable. We believe that you are well-organized, highly detail-oriented and self-motivated. You enjoy working in a high-paced environment as well as always keeping a high service level internally with colleagues and externally with customers.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Diemen
- Our recruitment process: We use recruitment tests in all of our recruitment processes to ensure an unbiased and fair assessment.
By translating the customers' needs into advanced technology solutions, ABAX unlocks company data potential.
ABAX is one of the largest telematics companies in Europe with solutions for mileage claim, tool tracking, and equipment control with over 500 000 tracked units all over the world. In 2020 ABAX started a journey expanding into developing mobility data solutions entering new verticals like insurance and leasing being the preferred mobility data provider for the B2B industry on a wider scale. ABAX solutions help our customers run their businesses smarter and more sustainable, making it easy to improve efficiency, comply with legislation, and increase profitability.
We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Customer-centric, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
- Finance Operations Consultant
🏢 Accommodating office spacesWe want to make it easy for you to enjoy your working time. We provide you with spacious collaboration spaces and in some of our offices we also offer a cafeteria as well as relaxation spaces.
🤝Pension & HealthcareWorking for ABAX, we ensure that you are provided for.
📘 On-the-job-training and internal development programsYour growth is our growth! That is why we invest in our people.
💙Team building eventsWe facilitate after-works, hackathons and team building events for you and your colleagues. This includes twice a year kickoffs with the whole company as well as team campaigns.
ABAX delivers business value through data-driven insights and strives to find new ways for the customer to utilize data to benefit their businesses, society and the environment.
The ABAX SaaS is the basis for future sustainable solutions and business opportunities that will benefit customers across many different industries, society, and the environment.
Our mission is to enable business value from connected mobility data.
Finance Operations - Credit Control to ABAX NE
Loading application form