Would you like to be part of one of the most influential contributors in the future of telematics? ABAX UK is expanding the sales team and we are now looking for a sales representative to our SME team! In this role you will be responsible for growing the base with new customers. This you will do by finding prospects and booking and conducting meetings with potential customers, as well as closing customer contracts. You will play a very important role in finding new customers for ABAX and will be responsible for the whole sales process from A-Z.
- To prospect
- Book and conduct quality meetings with decision makers
- Close customer contracts
- Work closely with your colleagues in Customer Success to ensure that new customers are introduced to ABAX the best possible way
- Through new leads and prospecting build a balanced pipeline of potential customers
- Active use of our reporting tools, CRM system and sales training tools
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
Other benefits include
- On boarding through ABAX School where you will learn more about our organization, vision, mission and product
- Salary: Depending on experience -> £25,000 plus uncapped commission
- Pension, health insurance and life insurance
- Accommodating office space
- Biyearly kickoffs
- Good working conditions
Required skills and qualifications
- Excellent verbal communication skills (written and verbally) in English
- Ability to communicate at multi-levels and across industries
- Experience from new sales with a good business understanding in B2B
- Experience within SaaS and telematics
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our four values: enthusiastic, innovative, customer-centric and sustainable. We believe that you are result-oriented, structured and always focus on delivering high quality with a positive mindset every day. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success. The ideal candidate has a mindset that expects to be challenged, always looking for ways to work smarter and is motivated by open continuous feedback on performance.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Peterborough
- The process: We use recruitment tests in all of our processes, followed by interviews at our office.
Strictly no agencies, thank you!
By translating the customers' needs into advanced technology solutions, ABAX unlocks company data potential.
ABAX is one of the largest telematics companies in Europe with solutions for mileage claim, tool tracking, and equipment control with over 500 000 tracked units all over the world. In 2020 ABAX started a journey expanding into developing mobility data solutions entering new verticals like insurance and leasing being the preferred mobility data provider for the B2B industry on a wider scale. ABAX solutions help our customers run their businesses smarter and more sustainable, making it easy to improve efficiency, comply with legislation, and increase profitability.
We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Customer-centric, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.