Financial Controller to ABAX HQ
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Financial Controller to join our team at ABAX. As a Financial Controller, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Head of Group Accounting with managing the financial operations of our organization.
- Support in ensuring accurate financial reporting and group accounting
- Process incoming invoices and support ongoing accounting follow-ups
- Prepare and present accurate financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Monitor and analyze financial data to identify trends, variances, and opportunities for improvement.
- Help develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with regulations and best practices.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure financial accuracy and integrity.
- Participate in other projects such as migration of affiliates
We offer you
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
Other benefits include
- Onboarding through ABAX School where you will learn more about our organization, vision, mission and product
- Competitive salary
- Bi-yearly kickoffs
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Beautiful new office in Larvik with playroom facilities and cantina, as well as coffee-shops and restaurants nearby
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred. Previous experience can compensate for educational background
- Experience with working with group structure, IFRS and currency
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge and interest for transfer pricing
- Very good communication skills oral and written in Norwegian and English
We are looking for a person who recognizes themselves in our four values: enthusiastic, customer-centric, innovative, and sustainable. We believe that you have the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. At ABAX, we highly value teamwork where being a team player is essential for our continued success.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Larvik, Norway
- Our recruitment process: We are working together with Nor Selection in this process, so when clicking on the Apply-button you will be directed to Nor Selection website. All application will be handle by them.
By translating the customers' needs into advanced technology solutions, ABAX unlocks company data potential.
ABAX is one of the largest telematics companies in Europe with solutions for mileage claim, tool tracking, and equipment control with over 500 000 tracked units all over the world. In 2020 ABAX started a journey expanding into developing mobility data solutions entering new verticals like insurance and leasing being the preferred mobility data provider for the B2B industry on a wider scale. ABAX solutions help our customers run their businesses smarter and more sustainable, making it easy to improve efficiency, comply with legislation, and increase profitability.
We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values: Enthusiastic, Customer-centric, Innovative and Sustainable form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
- Finance Controller
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
🏢 Accommodating office spacesWe want to make it easy for you to enjoy your working time. We provide you with spacious collaboration spaces and in some of our offices we also offer a cafeteria as well as relaxation spaces.
🤝Pension & HealthcareWorking for ABAX, we ensure that you are provided for.
📘 On-the-job-training and internal development programsYour growth is our growth! That is why we invest in our people.
💙Team building eventsWe facilitate after-works, hackathons and team building events for you and your colleagues. This includes twice a year kickoffs with the whole company as well as team campaigns.
ABAX delivers business value through data-driven insights and strives to find new ways for the customer to utilize data to benefit their businesses, society and the environment.
The ABAX SaaS is the basis for future sustainable solutions and business opportunities that will benefit customers across many different industries, society, and the environment.
Our mission is to enable business value from connected mobility data.