At ABAX, we believe in the power of data and we base our actions and decisions on quantifiable measures. To further drive our growth and optimize our marketing efforts across platforms, we are now looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our Marketing Technology team.
As our Marketing Data Analyst, you will be responsible for tracking, measuring, monitoring and reporting our marketing efforts across platforms, systems and initiatives, with an aim to optimize, predict and improve.
Some of the things you will be working on:
- Measure and track relevant metrics, including website traffic, campaign performance across different ad platforms, lead generation, lead performance, SEO statistics and more
- Monitor and analyze site performance and campaign effectiveness
- Proactively identify possible challenges and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Provide reporting support for marketing initiatives including site and campaign performance and A/B testing with a focus on analytics and performance.
- Secure compliance with relevant privacy regulations such as GDPR and ePrivacy
- Secure good reporting including building dashboards, automated and ad-hoc reports for stakeholders
- Work with internal stakeholders to build and refine a customer data management platform
We offer you:
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
Other benefits include:
- Training in the ABAX School where you get a thorough introduction to the service and to ABAX as a company
- Fresh premises in central Stockholm
- Great coffee, and fresh fruit
- A company laptop, phone and subscription
- Wellness contribution
- Private group life insurance and private healthcare insurance
- Engaged colleagues from all over the world to learn from and grow with
We believe you have:
- A relevant BSc or MSc within Marketing, Data Analytics/Data Science, Technology, or other
- A few years of experience within analytics/data science, in a market setting
- An analytical approach to challenges and a keen eye for details
If this doesn’t really describe you, but you still believe you could make an impact through this role, please do not hesitate to tell us how!
Our match will improve if you also work and act according to our values:
- Inspirational, passionate and have a positive mindset to ensure colleagues succeed by setting a positive example
- Always look for an innovative, smarter and new method to approach a challenge
- Always think about sustainable solutions, and consider the bigger picture prior to making decisions
- Take ownership of the employee journey, look for continuous improvement and ensure clean handovers through the value chain
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Application deadline: 15.10.2023
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- Our recruitment process: We use recruitment tests in all of our recruitment processes to ensure an unbiased and fair assessment.
ABAX unlocks the potential of company data by translating customers' needs into advanced technology solutions.
ABAX is one of the largest telematics companies in Europe with solutions for mileage claim, tool tracking, and equipment control with over 500 000 tracked units all over the world. In 2020 ABAX started a journey expanding into developing mobility data solutions entering new verticals like insurance and leasing being the preferred mobility data provider for the B2B industry on a wider scale. ABAX solutions help our customers run their businesses smarter and more sustainable, making it easy to improve efficiency, comply with legislation, and increase profitability.
We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values—Enthusiastic, Customer-centric, Innovative, and Sustainable—guide our daily work, every hour of every day.